You can add an add-on for any service to a customer when they're booking online. Your customer will see it presented as an option during their online checkout. This can be done on a per-service basis. This feature is useful to sell additional products and services to your customers during checkout.
Add-ons can be additional services or products that you might want to add with that service in case your customer wants to add another service along with the one they have chosen.
- Create your products & services here - in your Catalog.
- Next, scroll down a bit and open up the service you'd like to offer an add-on with and click "configure add-ons"
- Pick your selection of products and services to be offered during checkout
- They will now show as configured add-ons in your service. You can add as many as you need.
- When you're done, save the edits to your service.
- Your customer will now see the option to select add-ons during their checkout for this service.
Q. Will clients be able to select multiple add-ons for a single service, or is it limited to one add-on per service?
A. Clients can select multiple add-ons for a single service.
Q. How will the pricing be calculated if clients choose multiple add-ons for a service?
A. The pricing will typically be calculated by adding up the individual prices of each selected add-on service.