After creating an event or class, specify the number of people to limit the capacity. There is no cap (limit) on the number of attendees.
In this article, you will learn how to create an event or class and how to edit the event by entering the number of attendees capacity.
Steps to create the event
- Go to Calendar
- Create an Event by bringing your cursor to the date for which you wish to create the event or class (for instance, I choose the date as May 16, 2023, which is Tuesday. so take the cursor to the date and click on it and you will see as below option to choose from appointment and event.)
- Click on Event
- A pop-up window will require you to enter the title and other details like date & time, duration, and location or the conference solution (enter the details as per your requirement)
- Click on the Save button
- Now you will see the event on the calendar that you just created
Now the below steps will help you to enter the amount and capacity of the attendees by editing the event.
- Click on the event that you have created
- A pop-up window will open and you will see a small pencil (edit) icon on the right corner
- Scroll to the Event details section and enter the amount and number of attendees
- Click on the Save button and it will ask you to choose from the options as shown in the below screenshot (Below image will only be visible if it is a recurring event.)
Now let's find out how your client will see this event.
You can check the same by clicking on your online storefront link:
- You will see the preview of your storefront and scroll to the "Upcoming Event"
- Click on the View details button
- You will see the page for your clients to enter their details
- After entering the details, and clicking on the Register button the event will be
booked by that attendee
After registration, once it has reached the set limit your customer will see a notification
Q. What happens when the maximum number of attendees is reached? Will registration be closed automatically?
A. It will not accept the registrations and it will show "Registration is closed. There are no more spots available for this event."
Q. Can I track the number of registrations received for an event/class?
A. Yes, click on the event that you have created and under details, you will find Attendees which shows the number of attendees registered for the event/class.
Q. Can I export the attendees list registered for an event/class
A. Yes, click on the event that you have created and under "Details" scroll down to see attendees and you will find the "Export" option. Click on that and data will be exported in a CSV file.