Configuring customer notification settings correctly ensures timely and relevant messaging, leading to enhanced customer satisfaction and engagement. This concise article offers valuable insights and practical tips to help you make the most of your customer communication strategies.
Step 1- Head over to Settings
Step 2- Click on Notification
There you'll find -
1. Email Notification- Here you can see your Email notifications are sent from email@example.com using your business's name and Replies are sent to which email.
There is an update option beside your business name and the email to which the replies are sent, if you wish to update, you can just click on update and it will take you to the page where you can update this. This notification will show that it is enabled by default.
2. SMS Notification - You can enable and disable the SMS notification and accordingly the Customers will receive event registration and upcoming event reminders.
1. Event Reminder - This feature will be enabled by default so that your customers can receive reminders for the event/appointment.
2. Event Ended -By simply clicking on the "event ended" option, you can select the desired email template, tailored for specific purposes like feedback collection, and have it automatically delivered to your customers.
"You can enable and disable it according to your choice."
3. Event RSVP- Keeping your RSVP enabled will send a notification to your customer to request event RSVP confirmation (For Example- Yes, No, Maybe). You can choose to enable or disable it.
4. Event Canceled - This feature will be enabled by default and whenever an event or appointment is cancelled, it will automatically send the notification to your customer.
5. Event Invitation - This feature will be enabled by default and send notifications to your customers whenever they are invited to an event or appointment.
Membership Purchased - This feature will be enabled by default and automatic notification will be sent to the customer whenever a membership is purchased.
Intake Form Notifications
Intake Form Requested - This feature will be enabled by default and automatic notification will be sent to the customer whenever the intake form is manually requested.
Gift Card Notifications
Gift Card Purchased - This feature will be enabled by default and automatic notification will be sent to the customer whenever a gift card is purchased.