Effective staff notifications not only keep employees well-informed but also empower them to respond promptly, collaborate effectively, and prioritise tasks efficiently. By ensuring staff members receive relevant notifications in a timely manner, organisations can create a positive work environment that encourages productivity, minimises miscommunications, and promotes overall staff satisfaction.
Step 1- Head over to Settings
Step 2- Click on Notification
Step 3- Click on Staff
There you'll find -
1. Event Registration- This feature will be enabled by default and whenever someone registers for an event/appointment, the staff (organiser) will be notified.
2. Event Reminder - This feature will be enabled by default so that your staff (organiser) can receive reminders for the event/appointment.
3. Event Ended -By enabling the "event ended" option, the staff (organiser) will be notified when the event/appointment ends.
4. Event Canceled - This feature will be enabled by default and whenever an event/ appointment is cancelled, it will automatically send the notification to your staff.
5. Event Updated - This feature will be enabled by default and send notifications to your staff whenever an event/appointment is updated.
Notification subscribers are individuals who have opted to receive notifications for all bookings, regardless of the specific service or provider (organiser) involved. They stay updated with real-time information and updates regarding their bookings through notifications.
Note- You just need to select the staff by clicking on the drop-down button and that individual will be saved for future notifications of all the bookings.